Old To New Roofs
Let us improve your property’s style and value
Is your tiled roof damaged?
Many problems can arise with roof tiles, especially on older roofs. Your roof could spring a leak and cause significant water damage if even one tile is damaged.
Damage can occur in a variety of ways, flat profile roof tiles are prone to damaged or broken drainage courses where the tiles overlap.
This is likely to cause leaks since flat profile tiles do not have peaks and troughs that drain water away from the vulnerable point where the tiles overlap. Other roof tiles are not immune from damage either, fretting can occur under the overlap between rows of tiles and it may not be immediately apparent what the problem is. This problem is especially common in older roofs and in areas where there is salt in the air such as coastal areas. Roof replacement will solve these problems for you.
Should You Replace Your Tiled Roofing With Colourbond Roofing?
How We Do a Colourbond Roof Replacement?
Australian Roofing Industries makes the colourbond roof replacement process easy! Here’s the step-by-step method that we use:
- Make contact with us and our estimator will schedule your free consultation.
- Your free consultation will be booked at your earliest convenience, we work around your schedule.
- An itemised quote will be generated when our estimator inspects your roof, takes detailed measurements and discusses your options with you, all during your free consultation.
- Schedule your colorbond roof replacement when you have decided to proceed, we will confirm the details and take a deposit.
- Colorbond roof replacement is done after carefully removing your existing roof and waterproofing your home. We will clean up and leave your property spotless.
- Payment is received by credit card or eftpos after the job is completed.
- A Plumbing Industry Commission certificate will be provided to you within a week of installation, guaranteeing the installer’s workmanship.
- You will be satisfied with the style, energy efficiency and security of your colourbond roof.